Sunday, December 07, 2014

Top 10 Tunes #3

Left Hand Free (lido remix) - alt-J: I love the original and I love this remix so much! 

Ausmusic Medley - Illy: I have waited for this to be released in a proper recorded version for zoo long, instead of having the mp3 converted version and I LOVE this... must listen!

Ready To Run - One Direction: I think no matter when you're young you have to have that one boy/girl band or singer who you absolutely adore and for me One Direction is that. This song is so perfect!

I Love It - Hilltop Hoods: It may be a bit old but it was huge in it's release! Sia sounds amazing on this track too.

Carolina - Loon Lake: This band is amazing and this song is just another great one

Keep On Running - Andy Bull: I like how unique the beat of this song is and it' something different 

Do I Wanna Know? - Arctic Monkeys: This song is one of my favourites from the Arctic Monkeys album AM and the cover that CHVRCHES did for Like A Version on Triple J is incredible too!

Super Rich Kids - Frank Ocean: I'm not sure what it is but I really love this song and the beat of it... you'll understand when you hear it

i - Kendrick Lamar: Kendrick is so cool and i really impressed me when it came out

Down - The Kooks: Their new album, Listen is great. I love the Kooks.




love S xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment