Monday, November 17, 2014

life update- almost finished!



So this is more of a life update or I guess a little 'journal entry' but today I am so happy. I had my second last exam today, with the last one tomorrow (Indonesian... eeek!) and I'm realising how close I am to finishing school for the year and all the exciting events that I have to come this summer. 


The weather is beautiful at the moment! the sun shines and it's getting hotter which means that I'm starting to use my ceiling fan. This is a reminder that summer is creeping up!


I enjoyed this afternoon lying on my freshly washed sheets, having some serious laptop time while listening to music and wearing my favourite Bali shorts. 


This post is a little off but I felt the need to share. Have a happy day! 



love S xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment