Friday, November 28, 2014

Top 10 Tunes #2


Once again, these are my top 10 tunes of the week in no particular order...


Ghetto Symphony - A$AP Rocky: I really don't know why but I've loved this song this week

Do They Know It's Christmas? - Band Aid: Since the new Band Aid has come out, I've re-visited my love for the older version. Such a tune! 

1998 - Chet Faker: Such a cool beat and just generally a chilled vibe from Mr Faker

Get Away - CHVRCHES: I think my recent habit of listening to Triple J all day has made this song a fave this week, they play this a lot and I love it!

I Love It - Hilltop Hoods: This bought back memories of  when this song first came out and I  loved it again this week. So cool!

Change Your Life - T.I: This has been my workout motivation this week... mainly thanks to Iggy Azalea who's in the film clip, gosh that girl is good!

All I Want For Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey: Like Do They Know It's Christmas, this is again getting me in the mood for the festive season and I am loving it! 

Uptown Funk - Mark Ronson: Oh my goodness! this song is funk funk funky and so cool! I could go on but if you haven't heard it already, go listen!!

Chandelier - Sia: This song makes me so happy and I love it

Straight Lines - Silverchair: A bit old and showing my inner Aussie here but this song has been stuck in my head for the last few days and I've been listening to it a lot! 








Love S xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment